Experience a new learning environment, include a part-time internship in the Korean workplace, and build your international network as an exchange student at KNU!
For further information, please go to: www.en.knu.ac.kr> international program > student exchange program
Date : August 29~mid December
• Curriculum Vitae
• Motivation Letter
• Certificate of Enrollment from faculty
• Official academic transcript
• Letter of Recommendation from academic advisor
• Colored copy of passport
• Passport-size photo (4 pieces, 3.5 x 4.5 cm, white background color, taken within the past three months)
• Letter of Nomination from faculty (*addressed to Head of Office of International Affairs)
• English language proficiency (Min. Score of TOEFL – ITP=530, iBT 80 or IELTS 6.0)
1) Submit the aforementioned documents to Office of International Affairs, UGM (Bulaksumur F-13) for internal review.
2) OIA staffs will evaluate your application.
3) Once you are selected as Nominated Student, you may continue online application to Kyungpook National University as for host university selection.
4) FINAL decision from Kyungpook National University.
Please send all documents above in 2 COPIES to Office of International Affairs, UGM (Bulaksumur Block F-13) no later than April 14, 2017.
ECUPL Summer School 2016: Chinese Political and Legal Culture Program
The Junior Fellowship enables PhD candidates from universities outside the Netherlands to visit the Erasmus School of Law for 3 months. During this stay, the Junior Fellows will be able to discuss with senior staff members about their research and interact with other PhD candidates in the framework of EGSL activities. All information about the Junior Fellowship programme can be found on this webpage. EGSL would be very grateful if you could distribute the current Call for Applications within your network.
The timeframe is as follows:
Deadline for applications : 22 June 2016
Selection of candidates : 23 June – 6 July 2016
Announcement of selected Junior Fellows : 7 July 2016
For more detail information you may contact EGSL (email@example.com).
EGSL looks forward to welcoming the second group of talented visiting PhD candidates as of September 2016
Universitas Gadjah Mada have made cooperation with many oversea institutions and universities that they offer programs such as exchange program, researches, seminars, short summer programs and many more. Unfortunately that those programs are not absorbed effectively due to these following factors;
- The timeline of the publication from the host is so short
- Limited access for students to get the scholarship information
- Limited applicants for scholarship programs
In regards to above facts, for students who are interested and ready to compete for joining exchange program and another programs they may apply online by submitting these following requirements;
- Certificate of enrollment
- Certificate of TOEFL
- Motivation Letter
- Mobile phone