Universitas Gadjah Mada have made cooperation with many oversea institutions and universities that they offer programs such as exchange program, researches, seminars, short summer programs and many more. Unfortunately that those programs are not absorbed effectively due to these following factors;
- The timeline of the publication from the host is so short
- Limited access for students to get the scholarship information
- Limited applicants for scholarship programs
In regards to above facts, for students who are interested and ready to compete for joining exchange program and another programs they may apply online by submitting these following requirements;
- Certificate of enrollment
- Certificate of TOEFL
- Motivation Letter
- Mobile phone
Apply online now
The Temasek Foundation Leadership Enrichment and Regional Networking (TF LEaRN) Programme 2016 @ NUS nurtures the next generation of Asian leaders by providing opportunities for cultural exchange, networking, community engagement and leadership development.
Students who are nominated by their home universities in Southeast Asia, China, Hong Kong, India, Japan, South Korea and Taiwan are eligible to apply.
The award quantum for AY16/17 will be publicised in April 2016 on this website. As a general reference, students who were awarded in AY15/16 received S$6,500 during their exchange.
To join this program students must fulfill the following requirements:
- Are nominated by their home university
- Are undergraduates who completed at least one year of study in their home universities
- Are studying in their country of citizenship
- Are in the top 10% of their cohort in academic performance
- Are fluent in English
- Are interested in community service and have served in leadership positions
- Fully commit to all aspects of the programme
For detail application please come to the secretariat of IUP FH UGM before 3 March 2016.