Kyungpook National University – Fall Exchange Program 2017
Experience a new learning environment, include a part-time internship in the Korean workplace, and build your international network as an exchange student at KNU!
For further information, please go to: www.en.knu.ac.kr> international program > student exchange program
Date : August 29~mid December
• Curriculum Vitae
• Motivation Letter
• Certificate of Enrollment from faculty
• Official academic transcript
• Letter of Recommendation from academic advisor
• Colored copy of passport
• Passport-size photo (4 pieces, 3.5 x 4.5 cm, white background color, taken within the past three months)
• Letter of Nomination from faculty (*addressed to Head of Office of International Affairs)
• English language proficiency (Min. Score of TOEFL – ITP=530, iBT 80 or IELTS 6.0)
1) Submit the aforementioned documents to Office of International Affairs, UGM (Bulaksumur F-13) for internal review.
2) OIA staffs will evaluate your application.
3) Once you are selected as Nominated Student, you may continue online application to Kyungpook National University as for host university selection.
4) FINAL decision from Kyungpook National University.
Please send all documents above in 2 COPIES to Office of International Affairs, UGM (Bulaksumur Block F-13) no later than April 14, 2017.