(1) 2019 Spring semester (April, 2019- )*Duration of study abroad at Meiji (excluding arrival dates, orientations.) Subject to change. April 2019 – July 2019 (one semester only) April 2019 – February 2020 (one year) *Online application: August 21 – September 27, 2018 *Send application materials via courier to Meiji: August 21 – October 11, 2018 All applicants for 2019 spring semester are required to complete the online application by September 27. To complete the application, application materials must be sent via courier to Meiji by October 11 after the online application. Also, please send the application for COE as an Excel document to firstname.lastname@example.org
(2) NotesNO application is accepted after the deadline. Duration of study abroad at Meiji (one semester or one year) and preferred school must be decided before applying for the program. They cannot be changed after the online application.
Please refer to the link below for details regarding application.http://www.meiji.ac.jp/cip/english/prospective/exchange.html (1) Application Guidelines (link of online application, deadlines, application materials and language requirements etc.) http://www.meiji.ac.jp/cip/english/prospective/co7mm90000000461-att/co7mm900000004d1.pdf (2) Fact Sheet (course list, syllabus, housing, academic calendar and Japanese language classes etc.) http://www.meiji.ac.jp/cip/english/prospective/co7mm90000000461-att/co7mm900000004fa.pdf (3) Download the standard forms for the application http://www.meiji.ac.jp/cip/english/prospective/exchange.html (4) Certificate of Health (standard form). Certificate of Health must be completed by a doctor and submitted as part of application materials. Download the standard form of Certificate of Health (#7) http://www.meiji.ac.jp/cip/eng lish/prospective/exchange.html
Applicants who wish to study at schools which offer academic classes in EnglishThe score of TOEFL, IELTS that they took in September 2016 or later is valid for the application. Applicants are required to take the test BEFORE application. Copy of the official score MUST be prepared to upload to the online application. To avoid disappointment, please be mindful and ensure that your nominated students meet the language requirement. For the requirements of each school, please refer to page 7 of Application Guidelines. http://www.meiji.ac.jp/cip/english/prospective/co7mm90000000461-att/co7mm900000004d1.pdf
Meiji University Japanese Language Online Test(Only for applicants who wish to study at schools which offer academic classes in Japanese. Applicants to English track are NOT required to take the online test.) Applicants to schools which offer academic classes in Japanese and cannot submit a valid JLPT certificate are requested to take Meiji University Japanese Language Online Test. Meiji University will send the information about the test to exchange student program coordinator as soon as the online application is received. Please note that the JLPT certificates that are valid for application are any of the followings; (1)N1: passed before (2)N2, N3 or N4: passed in either 2017 or 2018
Meiji University Japanese Language Online Test datesApplicants for 2019 Spring semester: August 21 – October 4, 2018
1) Submit the aforementioned documents to Office of International Affairs, UGM (Bulaksumur F-13) for internal review.
2) OIA staffs will evaluate your application.
3) Once you are selected as Nominated Student, you will be notified to continue filling Online Application of Meiji University as for host university selection.
4) FINAL decision from Meiji University.
Please send all documents above in 2 COPIES to Office of International Affairs, UGM (Bulaksumur Block F-13) no later than September 20, 2018.
The Nagoya University Program for Academic Exchange (NUPACE), established in February 1996, is a short-term student exchange programme, through which international students enrolled at Nagoya University’s partner institutions are given the opportunity to study in Japan for four to twelve months. The programme aims to forge friendships that extend beyond borders, internationalise through education, and motivate overseas students to pursue more extensive studies with regard to Japan. The NUPACE academic year runs from late September to August of the following year, and students are offered a choice of two admission periods: late September or early April.
Faculty of Law UGM and School of Law University of Sydney are conducting Intensive Course on Indonesian law under a program called “Southeast Asia Winter School 2018” commencing 16 – 20 July 2018.
This year School of Law University of Sydney send 17 students to join this intensive course who will study about Indonesian Legal Systems such as Human Rights Law, Environmental Law, International Law, Adat Law, Constitutional Law, Administrative Law, Islamic Law, Business Law, Civil Law, Criminal Law and Agrarian Law from Indonesian perspective.
Faculty of Law UGM and Charles Darwin University School of Law are conducting Intensive Course on Indonesian law commencing 27 June – 10 July 2018. This year is the fourth time both institution held a similar intensive course.
This year CDU School of Law send 7 students to join this intensive course that they will study about Indonesian Legal System, Human Rights in Indonesia, Business Law, Investment Law, Banking Law, Adat Law and many others legal perspectives in Indonesia.
Besides that the students will also do visitation to governmental institutions and private institutions such as a correctional institution, Center for Southeast Asian Social Studies, Directorate General of Intellectual property, Bank Indonesia, Indonesian Chamber of Commerce, HS Silver Shop and conduct a cultural visit at Borobudur temple.
Date: 11 April 2018
Time: 10.00 – 11.00
Venue: Room III.1.2 Faculty of Law UGM
Agenda: Presentation of Dual Degree program at the University of Queenslands, Australia
|1||Initial contact with Internship Venue||As early as possible|
|2||Proposal Drafting and
Proposal Consultation with Lecturer
|23 April – 4 May 2018|
|3||Submitting Proposal and CV||7 – 11 May 2018|
|4||Having Internship Documents from IUP||21 – 25 May 2018|
|5||Internship Activities||25 June – 3 August 2018 (6 weeks)|
|6||Internship Report Drafting (including the Attachments) &
Internship Report Consultation with Lecturer
|30 July – 3 August 2018
(The last week of internship activities)
|7||Submission of Internship Report||13 August 2018|
|8||Internship Evaluation||20 – 24 August 2018|
For requesting a Letter from Faculty please complete this form
|Day 1||07.30 – 10.30||TOEFL||Room G.100 (Faculty of Psychology)|
|Day 1||13.00 – 15.30||GMST (Gadjah Mada Scholastic Test)||Room G.100 (Faculty of Psychology)|
|Day 2||08.30 – 11.00||Interview||Gedung IV (Faculty of Law)|
|Day 2||11.00 – 12.30||Group Discussion||Gedung IV (Faculty of Law)|
*The Venue of the test is subject to change, please kindly update to the admission test card
Endeavour Australia Scholarships gives opportunity for student(s) of 2015 & 2016 at Faculty of Law Universitas Gadjah Mada to get scholarship for amount of AUD 5000 per semester in an exchange program at School of Law in the Swinburne University of Technology, Australia commencing August 2018.
Please submit these following documents to secretariat of International Program Faculty of Law UGM by Thursday, 12 April 2018;
- Application form (available at Secretariat of IUP);
- Curriculum Vitae;
- Copy of student card;
- Study plan (KRS) of the current semester;
- Academic transcript with minimum GPA 3.20 signed by Head of Academic and Student Affairs;
- Copy of IELTS with minimum score 6.0;
- Motivation letter (involving social activities will be a benefit);
- Confidential reference form (to be written by a lecturer and send directly via email to email@example.com);
- Health certificate; a) Minnesota Multiphasic Personality Inventory or MMPI test (taken at dr. Sarjito Hospital, Yogyakarta and the result shall be sent directly by dr. Sarjito Hospital to Secretariat IUP); and b) Health certificate from a doctor
- Copy of passport
- Two identical photographs (3.5 cm x 4.5 cm).
The Faculty will announce the short listed candidates to be invited for interview session on Monday 16 April 2018. The announcement for the selected candidate(s) will be on May 2018.