(1) 2019 Spring semester (April, 2019- )*Duration of study abroad at Meiji (excluding arrival dates, orientations.) Subject to change. April 2019 – July 2019 (one semester only) April 2019 – February 2020 (one year) *Online application: August 21 – September 27, 2018 *Send application materials via courier to Meiji: August 21 – October 11, 2018 All applicants for 2019 spring semester are required to complete the online application by September 27. To complete the application, application materials must be sent via courier to Meiji by October 11 after the online application. Also, please send the application for COE as an Excel document to firstname.lastname@example.org
(2) NotesNO application is accepted after the deadline. Duration of study abroad at Meiji (one semester or one year) and preferred school must be decided before applying for the program. They cannot be changed after the online application.
Please refer to the link below for details regarding application.http://www.meiji.ac.jp/cip/english/prospective/exchange.html (1) Application Guidelines (link of online application, deadlines, application materials and language requirements etc.) http://www.meiji.ac.jp/cip/english/prospective/co7mm90000000461-att/co7mm900000004d1.pdf (2) Fact Sheet (course list, syllabus, housing, academic calendar and Japanese language classes etc.) http://www.meiji.ac.jp/cip/english/prospective/co7mm90000000461-att/co7mm900000004fa.pdf (3) Download the standard forms for the application http://www.meiji.ac.jp/cip/english/prospective/exchange.html (4) Certificate of Health (standard form). Certificate of Health must be completed by a doctor and submitted as part of application materials. Download the standard form of Certificate of Health (#7) http://www.meiji.ac.jp/cip/eng lish/prospective/exchange.html
Applicants who wish to study at schools which offer academic classes in EnglishThe score of TOEFL, IELTS that they took in September 2016 or later is valid for the application. Applicants are required to take the test BEFORE application. Copy of the official score MUST be prepared to upload to the online application. To avoid disappointment, please be mindful and ensure that your nominated students meet the language requirement. For the requirements of each school, please refer to page 7 of Application Guidelines. http://www.meiji.ac.jp/cip/english/prospective/co7mm90000000461-att/co7mm900000004d1.pdf
Meiji University Japanese Language Online Test(Only for applicants who wish to study at schools which offer academic classes in Japanese. Applicants to English track are NOT required to take the online test.) Applicants to schools which offer academic classes in Japanese and cannot submit a valid JLPT certificate are requested to take Meiji University Japanese Language Online Test. Meiji University will send the information about the test to exchange student program coordinator as soon as the online application is received. Please note that the JLPT certificates that are valid for application are any of the followings; (1)N1: passed before (2)N2, N3 or N4: passed in either 2017 or 2018
Meiji University Japanese Language Online Test datesApplicants for 2019 Spring semester: August 21 – October 4, 2018
1) Submit the aforementioned documents to Office of International Affairs, UGM (Bulaksumur F-13) for internal review.
2) OIA staffs will evaluate your application.
3) Once you are selected as Nominated Student, you will be notified to continue filling Online Application of Meiji University as for host university selection.
4) FINAL decision from Meiji University.
Please send all documents above in 2 COPIES to Office of International Affairs, UGM (Bulaksumur Block F-13) no later than September 20, 2018.