Once the draft of the Legal Research is submitted and approved by the supervisor, the student will be assigned a date for the Defense by the Secretariat. In the defense a board of examiners consisting of three lecturers will verbally examine the student with respect to the quality of his or her Legal Research.
In order to be assigned a Defense date, a student needs to prepare Legal Research draft signed by Legal Research Supervisor (three copies) and the soft copy of the following documents, upon express approval by the Legal Research Supervisor;
- Application form signed by Legal Research Supervisor;
- Academic Transcript signed by Head for Academic and Students Affairs;
- Copy of Student Card;
- One piece of recent colored photograph;
- Copy of Legal Research Consultation Record signed Legal Research Supervisor;
- Printed Study Plan (KRS)of current semester;
- Receipt of latest tuition fee;
- Certificate in participating an international activity; and
- Complete the Legal Research Defense Application
- To join Graduation Ceremony on February, all the required documents shall be submitted to Academic Secretariat of IUP on the first week of January for the latest.
- To join Graduation Ceremony on May, all the required documents shall be submitted to Academic Secretariat of IUP on the first week of April for the latest.
- To join Graduation Ceremony on August, all the required documents shall be submitted to Academic Secretariat of IUP on the first week of July for the latest.
- To join Graduation Ceremony on November, all the required documents shall be submitted to Academic Secretariat of IUP on the first week of October for the latest.
- Secretariat will give an announcement regarding the schedule of the Legal Research defense
- Student defends his/her Legal Research on the D day before the board of examiners
- The date of the Defense shall be announced immediately upon submission of all required documents. The Defense date shall generally be one week after the submission of documents.
- The Defense shall be held verbally before a board of three examiners in one sitting.
- The duration of a Defense shall not generally exceed one hour.
On the day of the Defense:
- Only the following documents are admissible into the examination room:
- Student ID and a hard copy thereof;
- His or her own copy of the Legal Research draft; and
- Pen or pencil or highlighter.
- The outfit for the Defense shall be as follows:
- Men: white long-sleeve dress shirt, black necktie, black trousers, dress shoes; or
- Women: white long-sleeve dress shirt, black necktie, black skirt, dress shoes.
- Nariendra Budi Santosa (13/344108/HK/19397) “The Responsibility of Bank as an Agent in Bancassurance Viewed By the Law number 8 of 1999 Concerning Consumer Protection” on Monday, 19 March 2018 at 09.00 in IUP Meeting Room.
- Naila Gadiza Andriana Sjarif (14/359270/HK/19799) “BIT Breaches Based on Violation of the TRIPS Agreement: Investor Additional Bite of the Apple?” on Thursday, 29 March 2018 at 11.00 in IUP Meeting Room
- Maria Goreti Petty Ika Cintya Waine (13/343133/HK19365) “The Compliance of Special Treatment in Presidential Regulation No. 44 of 2016 Regarding Negative Investment List With the International Investment Principle of Most-Favoured Nation (MFN) and Its Impact in: Province of Bali” on Wednesday, 18 April 2018 at 09.00 in IUP Meeting room
- Florencia Irena Gunawan (14/359231/HK/19779) “Legal Regulation on the Implementation of Financial Service Authority Regulation Number 77/POJK.01/2016 Concerning Peer-to-Peer-Lending and How Peer-to-Peer-Lending Influences the Development of Conventional Banks in Indonesia” on Friday, 18 May 2018 at 10.30 in IV.2.11A.
- Diaz Pramudya Hakem (3/343026/HK19352) “Analysis of Copyright Law Protection Regarding Song Composed By Sampling Methods Between Indonesia and United States” on Wednesday 30 May 2018 at 12.00 in IV.2.11A.
- Wyncent Halim (14/367971/HK/20185) “Analysis On Possible Legal Arguments And Security Expectations Defense in WTO Disputes Concerning Boycott on Trade in Services Against Qatar” Thursday, 31 May 2018 at 14.00 in IV.2.11A
- Ardhitia Prawira (14/368181/HK/20189) “An Approach In Cases of Exclusionary Conduct Under Indonesian Competition Law: A Comparative Study of US Antitrust Law” on Monday 25 June 2018 at 10.00 in IV.2.11A