- Amal Fahmi “Consumer Protection Point of View on Compensation for Parking Service User at Side-Road According to Regional Law City of Yogyakarta number 18 year 2009” on Thursday, 3 January 2019 at 11.00 in IV.2.11A.
- Johanna Devi “Remedies for Shipowner in Charterer’s Failure to Remit Charter Fees: A Comparative Study between Indonesian and Singapore Law” on Monday 7 January 2019 at 09.30 in IV.2.11B.
- Indira Jauhara Pratiwi “Analysis on the Implementation of the Schedule of Specific Commitments of General Agreement on Trade in Services on Financial Services for Financial Technology: Case Study of PayPal in Indonesia” on Monday 7 January 2019 at 10.00 in IV.2.11A.
- Giok Kinski M. D. A. “The Consequences of the Implementation of Ministry of Energy and Mineral Resources Regulation No. 48/2017 Concerning Business Supervision on the Sector of Energy and Mineral Resources Towards Investment Climate of Upstream Business Activities in Indonesia (case Study: Provisions Concerning the Transfer of Participating Interest” on Thursday, 10 January 2019 at 11.00 in IV.2.11A.
- Sunia Baharani “Analysis on First-Sale Doctrine and Parallel Importation on Copyrighted Goods: A Case Study of Kirtsaeng v. John Wiley, & Sons, Inc. and How Indonesian Copyright Law Deals with It” on Tuesday, 15 January 2019 at 09.30 in IV.2.11B.
- Prima Mega Purwatama “Legal Analysis on the Renewable Energy Directive II of European Union Pursuant to Article III of General Agreement on Tariffs and Trade 1994 Concerning National Treatment Obligation” on Tuesday, 15 January 2019 at 13.00 in IV.2.11B.
- Pratyaksha Witaraga Paripurna “Analysis on The Legal Protection of Ride Hailing Transportation Drivers from Indonesian Antimonopoly Law Aspect” on Wednesday, 16 January 2019 at 09.30 in IV.2.11B.
- Nadia Handayani “An Analysis on the Consistency of Indonesia’s Measure on Investment in Services with the Indonesia-Japan Economic Partnership Agreement (IJEPA) in relevance to General Agreement on Trade in Services (GATS) under World Trade Organization (WTO)” on Wednesday, 16 January 2019 at 10.30 in IV.2.11B.
- Tiara Ananda Putri “Consumer Legal Protection in the Space Lease Services according to Law Number 8 of 1999 regarding Consumer Protection (Case Study on PT. PS in Kalibata, South Jakarta)” on Wednesday, 16 January 2019 at 11.30 in IV.2.11A.
- Omar Aviv Rajasa “The Analysis on the Preventive Measures of Non-performing Loan (NPL) in the Scope of Peer-to-Peer Lending: a Comparative Study Between Indonesia and Singapore” on Monday, 28 January 2019 at 10.00 in IV.2.11A.
- Abigail Tabitha Annisa Soemarko’s “Indonesia’s National Payment Gateway Policy in Light of Its Specific Commitments under GATS” on Friday, 1 March 2019 at 14.30 in IV.2.11A
- Heza Ramanda’s “Legal Analysis on the Application of the IBA Conflict of Interest Guidelines in Determining Arbitrator’s Competence in Indonesian Arbitration System” on Monday, 4 March 2019 at 12.30 in IV.2.11B
- Yohanes Djingga’s “Trusts in the Perspective of Indonesian Legal System and its Application” on Thursday, 21 march 2019 at 10.00 in IV.2.11B