- Schedule of Resit Final Exam for Semester 2 of 2017/2018
- Schedule of Mid Term Examination for Semester 2 of 2017/2018
- Schedule of Final Exam for Semester 2 of 2017/2018
Examination Card can be printed by students themselves. Please notify that after a student has printed the Examination Card s/he shall get validation stamp from Academic Office at first floor of Gedung II Faculty of Law UGM.
- Examination Card for Students 2017
- Examination Card for Students 2016
- Examination Card for Students 2015
- Examination Card for Students 2014
- Examination Card for Students 2013
- Examination Card for Students 2012
- Examination Card for Exchange Students
Generally examinations will be conducted twice in one semester: one Mid-term Examination (UTS) and one Final Examination (UAS), although there are courses in which the lecturers do not hold any written examination; instead the students may be asked to submit subtitute individual or group work. In order to be eligible to sit in an examination, a student must first fulfill a general minimum of 80% attendance in class.
Re-sit Examinations will only be held by request and only for students who have a valid reason not to sit in the predetermined UTS or UAS.
Examinations commence at the following times;
To be admitted into the examination, students shall be able to show the examination card and also student card.
All students should aim to arrive at the examination venue 15 minutes before the commencement of each examination.
Students who arrive late are not permitted to make up that time at the end of the examination.
Students arriving more than 15 minutes after the commencement of writing time will not be permitted entry into the examination room.
Rules of Examination
All students shall obey the following Rules of Examination:
- All students shall arrive at the Examination room 15 minutes before the predetermined examination time
- Prior to examination week, all students must collect their Examination Card at the IUP Secretariat. A student may only be allowed access to examination upon presentation of his or her Examination Card and student card to the examination supervisor.
- A student who arrived at the examination classroom after the examination has commenced shall only be allowed to sit in the examination upon written permission from the examination supervisor. That student will sit in the examination at a separate predetermined room.
- A student who arrived at the examination classroom more than 15 minutes after the examination has commenced shall not be allowed to sit in the examination for any reason.
- Only students who are appropriately dressed may be admitted into the examination classroom. Sleeveless tops, T-shirts, short pants, slippers, and any transparent, ripped or revealing piece of clothing are strictly prohibited. An examination supervisor has full prerogative to banish a student from the examination classroom if such student has been found not to adhere to the appropriate clothing standard.
- All electronic communication devices are strictly prohibited inside the examination classroom. Violation of this prohibition may result in revocation of examination access and suspension of his or her grade for that course.
- A student may only leave the examination classroom upon permission from the examination supervisor. If a student leaves the examination classroom without permission, he or she shall be considered as having finished the examination.
- Eating, drinking, talking, and sleeping are prohibited inside the examination classroom. Smoking is prohibited in all designated areas in FH UGM.
- Each student shall sign the attendance list of the examination according to his or her name and Student Registration Number, otherwise his or her answer sheet shall not be considered for assessment.
- All written examinations are closed-book unless expressly provided otherwise by a lecturer in charge of the particular examination.
- No student shall give, seek, or obtain any illicit aid from any source before, during, or after the initial offering of an examination. Violation of this rule may result in suspension of grade for the particular course or for all courses taken in that semester.
- Any illicit activity by a student during the examination may result in suspension of grade for that student for the particular course or for all courses taken in that semester.
- Each student shall correctly and legibly write down his or her credentials on the provided answer sheet.
- No student shall sit in an examination on behalf of another student or permit another person to sit in an examination on that student’s behalf. Falsification of identity and/or forging of another person’s signature are criminal offenses under the Indonesian Penal Code and shall be dealt with by the authorities.
- No student shall work on the examination in any manner which may disturb another student in the examination classroom. The examination supervisor has the right to issue a warning or a dismissal from the examination classroom of a student who has found to be disrupting the work of another student in the examination classroom.
- A student who has finished working on his or her examination shall submit his or her answer sheet(s) in person to the examination supervisor in the examination classroom, unless instructed otherwise by the examination supervisor.
- All students must terminate all work once the examination supervisor has declared that the examination time has elapsed. Any written work done by the student on his or her examination answer sheet after the time has elapsed shall not be collected by the examination supervisor and shall not be considered for assessment.
- No student shall compromise the administrative security maintained for the preparation and storage of examination documents.
- A student who is absent for a valid reason in the allotted date of the examination may request for a Re-sit Examination to the Vice-Dean for Academic and Student Affairs. The request form is available at the IUP Management and shall only be considered if attached with all the necessary pieces of evidence substantiating the student’s reason of absence. The Vice-Dean for Academic Affairs and the IUP Management have the right to reject a request if the requirements are not met.
To access your final result log into Student Academic Portal