Intake 3 – General Announcement
IUP Faculty of Law Intake 3 test will be conducted through online platforms, i.e. safe exam browser, Zoom, and Webex. With that in mind, candidates must provide their laptop (not computer) and mobile phone ready before and during the exam. All the supporting electronic items for conducting online interview, i.e. laptop charger, earphone, etc should also be prepared by the candidates. If candidate experiences electricity or internet’s problem, please swift from laptop to mobile phone for the interview.
Considering the current changes in test’s mechanism, it is mandatory for all candidates to read carefully and pay attention to information provided by the Faculty.
Since the Faculty of Law also works together with Faculty of Psychology and the Language Training Center UGM in conducting the test, you may receive additional information from those institutions regarding test’s procedure. This is also important because some information about GMST and TOEFL’s test is provided by them.
Information as mentioned above is available in IUP Faculty of Law/s website iup.law.ugm.ac.id and will be sent to your e-mail
Information about test on 17 July 2020
- There are 2 tests that have to be completed by all candidates on 17 July 2020, namely GMST and TOEFL.
- Faculty of Law is in partnership with Faculty of Psychology and the Language Training Center UGM in conducting GMST dan TOEFL.
- Participants should receive an e-mail from Faculty of Psychology regarding the test’s procedure and documents by 13 July 2020. If you happen to not receive such e-mail please do notify us as soon as possible.
- There are 2 programs that will be used for the tests: Safe Exam Browser and Zoom. Faculty of Psychology will provide the applications for you and all related information regarding how to install them. This means participant should not install Safe Exam Browser and Zoom on their own. Candidates have to follow the instructions given in the e-mail.
Information about Test on 18 July 2020
- Candidates who passed the tests on 17 July will be eligible for the tests on 18 July 2020. The announcement will be released in iup.law.ugm.ac.id.
- The are 3 tests on 18 July 2020: interview, writing test and Focus Group Discussion (FGD). All tests will be conducted through an online platform, namely Webex.
- It is recommended for candidates to install Webex before 18 July 2020.
- Candidates must have their mobile phone ready because if there is any kind of problem during the test, the committee will call you to your mobile phone.