During pandemic Covid 19 IUP Faculty of Law Intake test will be conducted through online platforms, i.e. safe exam browser and Zoom. With that in mind, candidates must provide their laptop (not computer) and mobile phone ready before and during the exam. All the supporting electronic items for conducting online interview, i.e. laptop charger, earphone, etc should also be prepared by the candidates. If candidate experiences electricity or internet’s problem, please swift from laptop to mobile phone for the interview.
Considering the current changes in test’s mechanism, it is mandatory for all candidates to read carefully and pay attention to information provided by the Faculty.
Since the Faculty of Law also works together with Faculty of Psychology and the Language Training Center UGM in conducting the test, you may receive additional information from those institutions regarding test’s procedure. This is also important because some information about GMST and TOEFL’s test is provided by them.
Information as mentioned above is available in IUP Faculty of Law/s website iup.law.ugm.ac.id and will be sent to your e-mail
Information about GMST and AcEPT
- There are 2 tests that have to be completed by all candidates on Thursday, 18 February 2021 namely AcEPT (Academic English Proficiency Test) and on Friday 19 February 2021 namely GMST (Gadjah Mada Scholastic Test)
- Faculty of Law is in partnership with Faculty of Psychology and the Language Training Center UGM in conducting GMST dan AcEPT .
- Participants should receive an e-mail from Faculty of Psychology regarding the test’s procedure and documents. If you happen to not receive such e-mail please do notify us as soon as possible.
- There are 2 programs that will be used for the tests: Safe Exam Browser and Zoom. Faculty of Psychology will provide the applications for you and all related information regarding how to install them. This means participant should not install Safe Exam Browser and Zoom on their own. Candidates have to follow the instructions given in the e-mail.
Information about Interview, Writing & Group Discussion
- Candidates who passed the tests on GMST & AcEPT will be eligible for the tests on Interview, Writing & Group Discussion. The announcement will be published in website: iup.law.ugm.ac.id.
- All tests namely interview, writing test and Focus Group Discussion (FGD) will be conducted through an online platform, namely Zoom.
- It is recommended for candidates to install Zoom before the test.
- Candidates must have their mobile phone ready with enough battery because if there is any kind of problem during the test, the committee will call you to your mobile phone.