- Sign up for an application account at um.ugm.ac.id, here.
- Complete the online application form and upload the following documents (minimum 150 kb and maximum 800kb):
For applicants who graduate in 2019 and 2018 For applicants to be graduated in 2020 Format Colored Photograph with white background Colored Photograph with white background *.jpg High school graduation certificate or SAT/A-Level/International Baccalaureate or equivalent certificate High school academic report from grade 10 to 11 and the first semester of grade 12 High school academic report from grade 10 to 12 ID Card (SIM/KTP/Passport/student card) National Examination Final Score transcript (SKHUN) Motivation Letter; download the form here ID Card (SIM/KTP/Passport/student card) Certificate of achievements (if any)*Related achievements Motivation Letter; download the form here Certificate of achievements (if any)*Related achievements
- Pay non refundable application fee via Multi-Payment System of Bank Mandiri, BNI, BRI, BSM, or BTN as described here.
- Print application form, if you cannot print the application form or your online application fail, please contact +62274 551222, 6491919 (only on working hours and working days)
- Admission Card can be printed here in accordance to individual account before admission test date.
- Bring the original ID card (KTP/Passport), documents of your High School Academic Report (Graduate in 2018, 2019 and 2020) and the original documents of your National Examination Final Score transcript or SKHUN (Graduate in 2018 and 2019) in the day of the admission test.